Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kylie Jenner does not believe the laws of time apply to her

Kyliejennerthumb
Feed-twFeed-fb

Kylie Jenner sure loves negative attention! Just look at her spread for Galore Magazine

The 18-year-old celebriteen has teamed up with celebrity photographer and notable sleazebag Terry Richardson for a photoshoot celebrating the fact that her relationship with 25-year-old rapper Tyga is freshly legal. How...romantic?

Last month, Tyga released a mixtape featuring lyrics like, "They say she young/I should have waited/ She a big girl, dog/ When she stimulated." And: "I'm puttin' in, I'm penetratin'/ I'm gettin' big, I'm stimulated." Read more...

More about Entertainment, Celebrities, Wtf, Tv, and Watercooler Source: http://ift.tt/1FwfbmZ

No comments:

Post a Comment